Jaaxy, Ultimate Guide To The Keyword Research Tool
Jaaxy is one of the top 6 keyword research tools for seo. Getting the best keyword tools is always a very smart decision. They will put you ahead of your competitors. Targeting the right keywords is the very basis of search engine optimization (SEO). Because of this, I have prepared a very detailed and comprehensive review of the Jaaxy keyword tool that will show you everything you need to know about this amazing online keyword tool.
In no time, you will know whether Jaaxy is for you or not.
What you will learn about Jaaxy
I’ll explain the tools, features, pros and cons. And I’ll give you an overview of how Jaaxy works, what Jaaxy is and how you can use it to take your blog/website/online business/ad campaign to the next level.
By the end of this article, I’m sure you’ll have everything you need to decide whether to go with Jaaxy or not; or, at least try it for FREE. (When I say “free”, I mean… FREE!)
With over 3 billion active users online, there are tons of untapped and highly profitable online business opportunities.
Think about it:
How many customers does a corner florist in your neighborhood have?
What if that flower store was located in the downtown area of your city?
What if it was located in the downtown of the world and open 24/7/365 and its customers were all people of the world?
Welcome to the online world of business opportunities!
The trend shows a very clear direction.
More and more people are going online to buy more and more products than ever before. Time is money and people are finding it more convenient, fast, efficient and cheap to buy things on the Internet.
Marketing has never had a tool as powerful as the Internet. It provides marketers with all the information about customer behavior, trends and tastes at a click of a button away. For marketers, it’s like panning for gold with a high-tech metal detector.
The long tail
You know how fierce the competition is for high traffic, low competition keywords. Like you, thousands of other Internet marketers are looking for the best ones. They mean free organic traffic and with traffic comes money.
I like to compare the Internet marketing era to the gold rush period and good keywords to gold nuggets.
Using this analogy, keyword tools work like revolutionary gold detectors that will help you find gold nuggets easier, better and faster than your competitors.
Now… it’s all about the most accurate gold detector (keyword research tool). This is where Jaaxy comes in.
What is Jaaxy
Jaaxy is an online keyword research tool that will reduce your keyword research efforts to the bare minimum.
Whether you are starting a new website or trying to write the next popular article for your blog, Jaaxy can help.
Jaaxy collects search data from the three major engines – Google, Bing and Yahoo – and displays it in a simplified manner.
Unlike Google Keyword Planner, which is a tool for AdWords advertisers, Jaaxy presents the collected search data in a way that is more relevant to niche searchers like you and me.
It provides keyword competition information and many other useful elements.
(No, the “Competition” column in Google Keyword Planner is not about the number of competing sites for a specific keyword. Instead, it tells you how much competition there is among Google AdWords advertisers for a particular keyword).
We all know that bloggers should write for people, not search engines (people buy, not bots…), but it wouldn’t hurt to pick the best keywords when writing your next blog post.
That’s why I search for keywords every day.
What Jaaxy is not
If you think Jaaxy will provide you with ready-to-use golden nugget keywords with one click… you’re wrong. No keyword tool is capable of doing that. If they were, life would be much easier.
Everyone who owned a keyword tool would get the same golden keywords. This would create insane levels of competition, turning good keywords into garbage in seconds.
Instead of providing these keywords on a silver platter, Jaaxy gives you powerful features that make the keyword research process much faster, more accurate and fun.
What Jaaxy is really for
- Reveal untapped high traffic niches
- Find low competition keywords that make it easy to get instant rankings
- Learn how competitive a keyword is
- Know the traffic you can expect if you choose a particular keyword and rank for it
- Brainstorm new niche and keyword ideas
- Create task lists for your projects
- Unveil keyword metrics that will help you boost your SEO efforts
- Save your keyword lists and organize them by topic
- Help you decide whether to bet on a particular niche or not
- Research and purchase new domain names and return them later
- Know what’s trending and popular on the web right now
- Automatically take advantage of Google’s instant alphabet soup technique
- Discover affiliate programs for your niche and keywords
- Determine if there is money to be made in a particular niche
- View your site and rankings.
And much more.
What are the advantages of Jaaxy
Jaaxy is a powerful tool with many great features, let me list a few:
- Almost no learning curve on how to use it
- Very easy to use and user friendly interface
- Lightning fast
- Super accurate data
- No useless tricks or information to distract you
- It’s an online application, which means you can use it on any PC, Mac or other type of computer
- It is mobile compatible, so you can use it on any device such as your smartphone or tablet
- No download or software installation
- Since there is no software download or installation, there is no software acquisition cost either.
- Updates/upgrades are done on its back-end. You are always served with its latest stable version and you don’t have to wait for updates/upgrades
- It can help you find good keywords to use in your online advertising campaigns, if you plan to advertise on AdWords or any other advertising platform.
- Revolutionary in finding high traffic keywords with low competition
- Gets data directly from Google, Bing and Yahoo and combines it with its own proprietary data
- Uses a powerful hub of servers behind the scenes to calculate results in seconds
- Has good training materials
- There is fast and reliable support
- Useful for all levels of Internet marketers, domain flippers and other online businessmen.
What are the disadvantages
Like all tools, Jaaxy has room for improvement. The best part is that the Jaaxy team is always introducing new features and further improving existing ones. Let’s go through some of the disadvantages of Jaaxy:
- It is impossible to choose whether we target local or global searches (which can be important in some situations)
- There is no option to choose the language used by the searcher
- The lowest pricing plan may be too expensive (especially for people new to Internet marketing)
There are some features that you won’t use as much (or at all).
Who Jaaxy is for
Jaaxy is ideal for many online businesses and levels of expertise. Find out who can benefit from Jaaxy’s features:
- Niche pursuers
- Article sellers
- Freelance writers
- Professional bloggers
- Domain Fins
- Site Fins
- Online Advertisers / Pay Per Click
- YouTube Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization Companies
- People who want to “spy” on their competitors
- Viral news website owners looking for new trends to exploit
- Internet marketers who want to know how well their sites and publications are ranking in the SERPs
- Local merchants
- Local businesses
- Affiliate marketing
- Email marketers who want to find hot topics to discuss with their subscribers.
How tools work
The main function of Jaaxy is its keyword research tool. When you use it, Jaaxy gives you a lot of good information that is important to understand.
Avg. (Monthly Searches): The number of searches for a keyword per month. This is the total search traffic for that keyword on Google, Bing and Yahoo combined.
Estimated Traffic: the actual monthly traffic you will get if your site ranks on the first page of Google results.
Quoted Search Results (QSR ): tells you how many pages are competing for the same keyword or key phrase on Google. Jaaxy uses a state of the art algorithm to determine the precise competition of keywords in search engines to give you a reliable figure.
Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI): the traffic light system indicator shows you a green, yellow or red light to rank your keyword.
SEO Power: based on the previous scores and ranging from 0 to 100, this metric tells you how good your keyword is for SEO.
Meaning: how easy it is to rank for a specific keyword and if you will get an acceptable number of visitors.
Domain Search: checks and tells you if there are identical domain names for 8 different TLDs available for the chosen keyword
To Do: Allows you to add your keyword to a to-do list and connects it to StreetArticles.com, a leading article marketing website.
Related Keywords: Jaaxy suggests closely related keywords or keyphrases for you to explore further in your keyword search
But there are still several additional features and tools for you to explore!
Site Ranking: Great for checking your site or publication’s ranking. You can even use it to see how your competitors are performing
Alphabet Soup: take advantage of the Google Instant feature to add all the letters of the alphabet to your keyword/keyphrase based on actual searches people do to give you even more long tail keyword ideas
Saved Lists: compile your keywords into lists to better organize them by topic or niche. Simply check the ones that look good in your search results and save them to a keyword list.
Keyword lists can be exported in .CSV or .TXT format so you can import them into your favorite spreadsheet and evaluate them offline.
Search History: Use it to remember your previous keyword searches even if you haven’t saved those keywords in your saved lists
Search analysis: see which sites/pages are listed in the top 10 positions of Google, Bing or Yahoo. It’s great to know everything about your competitors.
- How many words are used on these pages
- Number of backlinks to these websites/pages (backlinks help improve site ranking)
- Title, URL, meta description and meta keywords
- Outbound links
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa Rank
- Google adsense
Affiliate programs: after finding your keyword, you need to know if there is money to be made in this niche. This tool finds affiliate programs and products that you can promote and earn money from
Brainstorming: an interesting feature that helps you overcome writer’s block or those times when you run out of ideas on what niche to research. It selects the latest trends from Google Trends, Yahoo! Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends.
Conclusion and verdict
Based on the research I did on Jaaxy to write this review and my experience using it, I can say that it works for many reasons.
- It’s a reliable online keyword tool.
- It’s super easy to use and fun to use.
- It shows you detailed information about your keyword competition.
- And it’s really fast.
Jaaxy was created and is maintained by the same team that owns and founded Wealthy Affiliate, which is extra credit when it comes to trusting what you’re going to get.
So my final verdict couldn’t be more positive.
Jaaxy is not only a top-notch online keyword tool, it’s the best in its field.